2016년 5월 26일 목요일

리슨-Amazing~

리슨-Amazing너의 목소리 달콤한 유혹 같아너의 숨소리 조금씩 다가 오네(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you너의 작은 손 날 향해 손짓하네너의 입술로 내일을 약속하네(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you(your body) It`s amazing(your lover) here with you(I will be) Everything to love with you(your heaven) love together(your dreaming) I love you look so(I will be) Everything to love with you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기